WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
We collect Personal Data about you and any devices that you use when you create an account with us, add data to your account, correspond with us, place an order for Goods with us, or otherwise generally access our Website. We may also receive Personal Data about you from other sources which Personal Data we may add to the data we get from your use of our Website.
“Personal Data” includes any data which may be used to identify or contact you, including but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address, gender, date of birth, nationality, occupation, username, password and/or any other data which may be necessary for you to complete an order with us. Personal Data shall not include aggregated data or data that, by itself, does not permit the identification of individual persons.
THE PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
We automatically collect Personal Data about you and the device that you use to access our Website from, when you create and log into an account with us, place or complete an order with us, communicate with us, or access our Website.
Personal Data may be transmitted to us:
- When you create an account, or place an order for Goods with us. This information is collected and necessary to deliver your order to you and/or communicate with you regarding any order that you may have made. Additional information may be necessary to clear customs and/or track packages of the Goods (such as tracking numbers and tracking updates). Information may be provided through a web form, when you update or add data to your account, or when you correspond to us regarding any Goods, services, this Website or your account.
- When you browse our Website, or create an order with us, order-based content is generated or connected to your account as a result of an order that you are or have been involved in (such as adding Goods to your cart, the Goods that you’ve visited or clicked-on, your previous order history, your chosen preferences, how long you spent on each page, access times and Personal Data about your general use and navigation of our Website).
- When you place an order for Goods through our Website, depending on the type of payment method you have selected, it will be necessary for us to collect financial data from you (such as your credit card details and billing address) in order to process the payment for your order.
- When you access our Website through an electronic device connected to the internet, data about the device that you use to access our Website will be transferred to us. This may include connection data such as the Internet protocol (IP) address and other device connection information such as browser type, version, time zone settings, browser plug-in types, operating systems, purchase history and Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, though, and from, our Website, including date and time, cookie number, information about the Goods that you have viewed, the Website you visited before our Website, and/or the Goods that you have searched for.
- Through third party providers.
We may collect additional data required by applicable laws to collect and process an order for Goods to authenticate or identify you and/or to verify that the Personal Data that we have collected about you is correct.
We will only gather Personal Data that is relevant for the purposes for which it will be used and will not gather excessive or unnecessary information or Personal Data about you. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data we collect about you is reliable, accurate, complete, and current, always bearing in mind its intended purpose. You have a responsibility to keep the Personal Data that you provide to us updated and we will take reasonable steps to facilitate this.
OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use the Personal Data that we collect about you to:
- arrange delivery of the Goods;
- operate, maintain and improve our Website, Goods and services;
- give you access to your purchase history, saved items and other features of our Website;
- communicate with you about an order or your account;
- communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events or other news about our Goods and services;
- Send you data including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and other administrative messages;
- provide you with a personalized experience when you visit our Website with regards to content and advertising;
- provide you with customer service; and
- detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
SUPPLEMENTAL PERSONAL DATA
We may supplement the Personal Data we collect about you with data from third parties (such as additional contact data, credit check data and data from credit bureaus) always subject to applicable laws.
THIRD PARTY PERSONAL DATA
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your Personal Data:
- to third party service providers to help us deliver our Goods or provide associated services (for example, delivery services, payment processing services, customized advertising, bill collection and other business operation or related activities);
- when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding;
- to law enforcement or governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our other Website users to legal liability;
- in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, customers, or any other person;
- to any government authority, agency and institution if and as required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations; and
- with those who need it to do work for us, whether employees, agents or otherwise.
We minimize the amount of Personal Data we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose.
UPDATED PERSONAL DATA
We take steps to ensure that the Personal Data we collect from you is accurate and up to date, and that you have the ability to access and make corrections to it which includes reviewing and updating your Personal Data by signing into your account and honoring any statutory right you may have to access, modify or erase your Personal Data. Where you have a statutory right to request access or request the modification or erasure of your Personal Data, we can still withhold that access or decline to modify or erase your Personal Data in some cases in accordance with applicable laws, but will give you reasons if we do so.
Note that if you choose to ‘opt-out’ (as described below), withhold, block or request that we delete your Personal Data, you may not be able to receive the benefit of our goods and/or services.
PERSONAL DATA CHOICES
You may sign-up to receive emails or newsletters from us. If you would like to discontinue receiving this data, you may update your email preferences by replying to the email or clicking the “unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you (if applicable).
Our marketing emails (if any) will tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about your Personal Data to our contact information provided below. You can request to change your contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your Personal Data.
We appreciate your cooperation.